Sunday, November 17, 2013

My First DIY (Do It Yourself) Wig- Beyonce Inspired Style

This weekend I decided to venture out and try something that I have never tried before...making my own wig. I used Freetress' Equal Hair in a 20 & 18 inch with a little human hair at the top. This wig was accomplished by using a black dome cap and a hot glue gun. It wasn't as hard as I thought; however, it did take me practically the entire day to finish. I had to stop a few times, but I'm sure that the more you do it, the faster it gets...especially if you choose to use the glue gun method. If you decide to do this for the first time & you're not used to doing any type of weave, just have patience. The accomplished feeling at the end is great though. In the video below, I wear my first DIY wig while sharing the process, talking about the hair and methods used and more. If you'd like to see me make a video tutorial on How to Make a Wig, comment below. Thanks for visiting, following and sharing! Xo




No comments:

Post a Comment