Saturday, February 7, 2015

How to Make a U-Part Wig

I decided to finally give the U-Part wig a try, so I did. I used Equal's Brazilian Bundle Wave hair to complete the U-part wig with. My review on the hair itself will be posted to my blog shortly, but you can watch the video now on my YouTube. It was a simple process for me and I loved it since making wigs is therapeutic to me. I actually prefer this method because I no longer have to worry about making my closure perfect...which can mess up an entire wig if you don't have it right. Making a u-part eliminates that problem. If you're interested on how I did it and/or want to try it for yourself, check out my video tutorial below.

Hope you enjoyed this! Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel here.
Until next time....XO!
~missjennipher

No comments:

Post a Comment