Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Brazilian Curl Time!

I wanted to try out something slightly different and was ready for some curls a couple of months ago. I didn't want anything too kinky, but I also wanted something that would be easy for me to blend with my own hair. While in the BSS, I came across the Fretress Equal Brazilian Jerry bundle hair. All you need is one pack for a complete style. I decided to make a U-Part wig with this hair and ended up having an entire bundle left over. I also decided to go with a color blend I used to wear all the time, since I had been wearing all black for a while now. Watch the video below for my review on the hair. Don't forget to check out the pics below the video. In the video I hadn't quite got the right method down for blending my real hair, but figured out later on which you can see in the photos :) What's your favorite curly girl hair to use?

VIDEO REVIEW:


PHOTOS:




No comments:

Post a Comment