Sunday, November 9, 2014

How to Make a Closure Piece for a Wig

I wanted to learn how to make my own closures so that my wig making process could be much easier. I looked at some tutorials on how to make them & then proceeded to make my own for the two wigs featured in my previous blog (How to Make a Wig). It so simple & only took a couple of minutes to do, so I decided to share the technique so that you too can make your own closures if you choose to. P.S. I'm seriously about to start figuring out how to make my own weft/tracks so I can just avoid the BSS altogether! Lol. Anywho...check out my step by step video tutorial below and don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel. Click here to check out my other videos & to subscribe. Thanks!


As always, thanks for watching & reading! Xo
~missjennipher~

No comments:

Post a Comment