Monday, December 8, 2014

AWESOME Virtual Makeover App!

Okay, so I've secretly always wanted to know what I'd look like as a blonde. Now, I dare not make such a drastic decision and then hate it. I've tried several virtual makeovers before, but I was not impressed. Recently while I was watching an episode of The Real (daytime talk show), they featured an app called Virtual Makeover. The app is by Modiface and I must I was impressed. It has a beautiful interface and you can do so much. You can add mascara, eye shadow, lipstick, try out celebrity hairstyles, change your hair color and more! I made a video tutorial showing you how to get the best results if you decide to try it. Check out the video below and let me know what you think. 


So what'd you think? Is blonde the move lol?
Xo
~missjennipher~

No comments:

Post a Comment