Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My DIY Aaliyah Wig Made with Runway Hair

If you know me then you know I loved Aaliyah and her style. The classic long layers with a side bang has always been one of my absolute favorite hairstyles. Today I decided to make a new wig in honor of my girl Aaliyah, but with a little blonde in the mix. I used an F1B/27 hair color blend to pull this off. This hair was super affordable at a local beauty supply store. I've never heard of this hair, but it worked for what I wanted it for. I'm not into spending a lot of money on my DIY projects. I tend to only shell out a lot of money for hair if I'm getting a professional sew-in that'll have in for a couple of months. Check out my review on the Runway Hair by Afro Beauty below, as well as the final results of my wig.

I hope you all are enjoying my blogs & videos! Please subscribe to my YouTube channel if you haven't already. If not, click here to do so. Until next time....Xo!

~missjennipher~

No comments:

Post a Comment