Wednesday, July 15, 2015

How to do Senegalese Twists

Okay, so it's summer summer summertime...summertime! Lol. It's summertime and I didn't want to be bothered with trying to fight of the humidity,so I thought this would be a good time to try out some Senegalese twists. I like how they looked on me...they were far longer than I wanted them to be. I really wanted them mid back length, so if I get them again that's the length I will get. Many people are able to do their own hair and some may just want to learn how to do them on someone else's; therefore, I have provided you with video footage from me getting my done to guide you as a tutorial. Please excuse the first 29 seconds of the video. Something went wrong in rendering and the audio got out of sync. Not to worry; the part of the video where I actually start the demonstration works perfectly! Check it out below and let me know how your experience with Senegalese twists went.

Thank you so much for watching & reading my blogs. If you haven't already subscribed to my YouTube channel already, you can do so by clicking here.
Until next time...XO!

~missjennipher~

No comments:

Post a Comment