Friday, July 3, 2015

Maybelline FIT Me Foundation Review

Omgoodness! I can't believe I forgot to post this review to my blog; what was I thinking?!! Ok, so I have never been a fan of liquid makeup on myself. I just didn't like the way it looked on me. I've had Mac and Fashion Fair, but I just was not feeling it. I had been using some Cover Girl creme to powder from the Queen Collection and I really liked how well the color blended. Still, I didn't feel like I was getting as great of coverage as I should. After seeing so many makeup tutorials on YouTube and they all seemed to be using this FIT Me Foundation, I decided to give it a try since I was running low on my current foundation. It was less than $6 at Walmart so I thought, "Why not?!" It was the best investment I've ever made in makeup....like ever! I absolutely loved it! It doesn't take much at all to give you a nice even, smooth look. A little bit really goes a long way with this makeup. I will say this, let it set before you make up your mind. When I first apply mine it can look a little too yellow, but after it's been on ten minutes or so it looks just fine. It is summer time and who has time for runny makeup. Another reason why I didn't typically like liquid makeup. Yes, I had primer underneath, but if you get too hot that makeup can still start to not look too hot. Well, for under $6 you can also get the FIT Me setting powder! Put a little of this on after your apply the foundation to set your makeup. It definitely makes a difference. I have posted a video below so you can see the steps I take when applying. This is not a tutorial, but just a review I did. Let me know what your favorite makeup is and if you've tried FIT Me, what do you/don't you like about it. Thanks for checking out my blog ;-)

Until next time....XO!
~missjennipher~

No comments:

Post a Comment