Tuesday, July 28, 2015

It's Been Six Months! Equal Brazilian Bundle Wave Update

If you read my blogs regularly or subscribe to my YouTube channel, then you know a few months ago I decided to give the Equal Brazilian Bundle Wave hair a try. If you're not familiar with the hair, it is a synthetic fiber hair that is made to mimic the appearance of remy hair. The hair is heat resistant and can be curled with a curling iron/rod or flat iron. The hair comes with it's own wave pattern and can be straightened out. I realized last weekend that it had been six months since I made my first U-part wig (you can see the video on my U-part wig tutorial by going here: http://www.sheloveshair.blogspot.com/2015/02/how-to-make-u-part-wig.html ) using the Brazilian bundle wave hair and decided to put in on and review it. I must say this hair has help up well; especially for a synthetic hair. Granted, I do not wear this wig on a regular basis. I wore it a lot during the first 1-2 months. I'm sure that if a person gets the hair sewn in to their own hair it may not last as long due to daily wear and tear. Check out my video update on the hair after having it 6 months below :-)

What was your experience with the Equal bundle wave collection if you've tried it? What things do you do to help maintain both your synthetic or virgin/remy hair? Let me know! If you're not subscribed to my YouTube channel yet, you can do so now by clicking here. Check out our IG- sheloveshairxo
Until next time....XO!
~missjennipher~

No comments:

Post a Comment